Technical Support Agreement
MDaemon Technologies offers Technical Support Agreements to meet the critical response needs of your business. We are committed to delivering the best support experience with a single objective in mind: your satisfaction.
Key Benefits of a Technical Support Agreement
- Unlimited email support with a one business day response.
- Unlimited phone support, at no additional charge, during normal business hours.
- Priority over all other non-priority support requests.
- Better budget management by eliminating unforeseen operating expenses.
- Priority support for the full or remaining term of your software product license.
Purchasing a Technical Support Agreement
- If you are purchasing a new product, or renewing an existing product, you will be offered available Technical Support Agreement options for each of the products you select at the time of purchase.
- Pricing is per license.
- To purchase a new Technical Support Agreement for your existing supported version of MDaemon, go directly to the Technical Support Agreement purchase page and enter your product registration key to buy now. An MDaemon agreement includes priority support for its licensed features (MDaemon Connector for Outlook, AntiVirus, and ActiveSync).
Priority Technical Support Contact and Availability
Priority Technical Support is available during normal business hours. Visit our Contact Us page for details on hours of operations and contact information.
Summary Terms of Coverage
The following is a summary of the Technical Support Agreement coverage.
- Supported Products - Current supported versions of MDaemon are eligible for priority Technical Support Agreements. An MDaemon agreement includes priority support for its licensed features (MDaemon Connector for Outlook, AntiVirus, and ActiveSync). Priority support is included in the purchase price of Security Gateway.
- Term - A Technical Support Agreement is valid for the full term of the associated software product license if the product has current Software License Renewal Coverage. If the software product is no longer covered under Software License Renewal Coverage, the Technical Support Agreement is valid for a term of one year from the date purchase.
- Scope - Technical Support is limited to providing assistance and correction of issues related to published product performance, installation, and configuration. MDaemon Technologies may limit, or terminate support service to, or may elect not to renew additional support, if customer uses the services in an irregular, excessive, abusive, or fraudulent manner.
- Availability - Phone and email Technical Support is available Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Central Standard Time - excluding weekends and observed U.S. Holidays. Technical Support availability may occasionally vary from stated hours due to downtime for systems and server maintenance, company events, and circumstances beyond the control of MDaemon Technologies. Phone Technical Support requests will be handled in the order in which they are received. Email Technical Support requests will be processed within one (1) business day.
- Third Party Products - Third party applications, hardware, or use of MDaemon Technologies' products in an environment not meeting the products' minimum system requirements will not be supported.
- Limitations - MDaemon Technologies does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth in the Technical Support Agreement Terms and Conditions including any liability for products not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software, or the provision of services and Technical Support. MDaemon Technologies will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business, or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of this service, MDaemon Technologies is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase of Technical Support under this agreement.
- Non-Transferable - Coverage is non-transferable and is valid for the Customer only. Resale or transfer of Technical Support plans is strictly prohibited, and will be grounds for termination or non-renewal of Technical Support.
- Upgrades - If a product that has a Technical Support Agreement is upgraded to a different license size, the Technical Support Agreement will remain valid for the duration of the original term of the agreement.
Read the full Technical Support Agreement Terms and Conditions.