Planning assistant mdaemon connector 7.0.7 | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Planning assistant mdaemon connector 7.0.7

• Hello Why when I connect a user with mdaemon connector, 2 calendars appear in my Outlook?
    And when the scheduling assistant starts, I don’t see the tasks that are created in the first calendar. Only those tasks that are created in the second calendar are visible.

• Hello,

I assume that you or some other administator installed the MDaemon Connector plug-in as per the instructions in the following MDaemon Technologies knowledge base articles. Is my assumption correct, or did you perform some other steps to set up MDaemon Connector on the end  user workstation?

How do I set up the MDaemon Connector client plug-in for Outlook Users?
    https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/how-to-setup-the-mdaemon-connector-client-plug-in

Note that the knowledge base article above instructs one to create a new Outlook mail profile and add the one MDaemon Connector account to that mail profile. Did you create the new Outlook mail profile as the article above instructs?

I cannot visualize what you describe. Please submit an email support request for the issue that you describe.

• https://mdaemon.com/pages/support-request-form

In order to provide assistance, we in MDaemon Technical Support are required to obtain proof of ownership of MDaemon products. That proof of ownership comes in the form of copies of your MDaemon Technologies product registration keys. All of your MDaemon registration keys are contained within your MDaemon Configuration report. Please provide a copy of this configuration report by performing the following steps:

1.) In the MDaemon console interface, click on "Queues" then on "Queue and statistics manager".

2,) When the Queue/Stats Manager dialog box appears, click on the tab "Report Page". This displays your MDaemon configuration report.

3.) Click on the "Save" button to save this report to a file name of your choosing.

Please compress this configuration report text file and any other files or folders that you are providing into the same .ZIP file and attach that .ZIP file to a reply to this email message. Please do not attach multiple individual files to a reply to your initial email support request.

Please provide one or more screenshots of the calendars that you describe in Outlook/MDaemon Connector.

Please compress these files and all other requested files and folders into the same .ZIP file and attach that .ZIP file to your email support request. Please do not attach multiple individual files to a reply to this email message.

For comparison to what you are seeing in Outlook/MDaemon Connector, please provide one or more screenshots of the same calendars you describe from the MDaemon Webmail interface.

Please compress these files and all other requested files and folders into the same .ZIP file and attach that .ZIP file to your email support request. Please do not attach multiple individual files to a reply to this email message.

On the workstation of the problem copy of Outlook perform the following steps.

1.) Create a new, blank text file named "MDaemon Connector Workstation Report.txt" in the location of your choosing.

2.) Open this file using the plain text editor of your choice.

3.) Open Outlook using the MDaemon Connector mail profile.

4.) On the menu bar at the top of Outlook, click on "MDaemon Connector". This will cause the MDaemon Connector toolbar to appear.

5.) On the MDaemon Connector toolbar, click on the icon "About". This will cause "About MDaemon Connector" dialog box to appear.

6.) In the "About MDaemon Connector" dialog box click on the button "Report". This will open an instance of Windows Notepad containing information about Outlook and MDaemon Connector.

7.) Copy and paste this text to your blank text file named "MDaemon Connector Workstation Report.txt"

8.) Save the changes to your text file "MDaemon Connector Workstation Report.txt"

Please compress this text file and all other requested files and folders into the same .ZIP file and attach that .ZIP file to your email support request. Please do not attach multiple individual files to a reply to your email support request.

Thank you for contacting MDaemon Technologies.