Product END OF LIFE Support Notice The following versions are no longer supported:
MDaemon - Versions 16.5.x and below | MDaemon AntiVirus (SecurityPlus) - Versions 5.1.0 and below | MDaemon Connector for Outlook - Versions 5.0.x and below | Security Gateway - Versions 5.5.x and below | RelayFax - No Longer Supported
See a full list of Supported Products
ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMERS AND VISITORS: Some features of our website are currently unavailable and our support capabibilites may be limited.
Click to here to visit our Alert Page for additional details.
Existing customers seeking support for our MDaemon Hosted or Security Gateway Hosted services should submit a request by visiting your private portal:
Click here for MDaemon Hosted support (login required) | Click here for Security Gateway Hosted support (login required)
Need help finding your Registration Key? CLICK HERE
All keys are 21 characters long.
Start MDaemon by clicking on the Start button, then select from the cascading menu Programs | MDaemon | Start MDaemon. This starts MDaemon and displays the administration window.
1. From the file menu, click on Help, and choose Register your MDaemon Server. This will display the Registration Details screen.
2. Click on the appropriate product tab to locate the registration key for that product.
3. Click OK to close the Registration Details and return to the MDaemon administration window.
If you cannot start the MDaemon program at all:
1. Go to your \MDaemon\App\ directory.
2. Open the MDaemon.ini file using Windows Notepad.
3. Search for the [Registration] section.
4. Registration keys for MDaemon, MDaemon AntiVirus and MDaemon Connector can all be found here.
Your MDaemon key is in the 6XKey field.
Your MDaemon Antivirus key is in the AVKey field.
Your MDaemon Connector key can be found in the OCKey field.
All keys are 21 characters long.
Need steps inserted here.
Do we need diff instructions for MD licensed features or RelayFax??
Requests for free email support are handled in the order which they are received. Requests from Priority Support owners are automatically assigned the highest priority and are handled the same or next business day. Eligibility for support or proof of a Priority Support Agreement is validated using the software Registration Key included in the request.
Free to all customers - 3 to 5 business day email response.
Priority Support owners - 1 business day email response.
Email support is available during our normal business hours and for all of our Supported Products.
Need help with something specific? Be sure to check our Knowledge Base Articles for help with common issues.
1 business day response email + priority phone support.
Our most popular and recommended support option.
A Technical Support Agreement includes these benefits:
- Pre-paid unlimited priority email and phone support for the term of the agreement.
- Priority over all other types of support.
- Better budget management by eliminating unforeseen operating and IT expenses.
Supported versions of MDaemon are eligible for priority Technical Support Agreements (sold per product). An MDaemon agreement includes priority support for its licensed features (MDaemon Connector for Outlook, AntiVirus, and ActiveSync). Security Gateway includes Priority Support at no additional charge.