Autodiscovery and reverse proxy | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Autodiscovery and reverse proxy

• Does the autodiscovery service, which facilitates the configuration of Exchange ActiveSync clients, work correctly if MDaemon manages more than one domain and its web service is put behind a reverse proxy?

From my tests, if the main domain is example.com and the user is in that domain, it works. If the user is in the other domains, it does not work.

Do I have to instruct the reverse proxy to send some special header to MDaemon's web service for it to work?

• When it doesn't work, what do the AutoDiscover and MDDP logs show is happening?

• Unfortunately, other urgencies prevented me from investigating and responding.

However, I anonymised the configuration files for a reverse proxy I used in front of MDaemon in a couple of installations and put them in this repostory.

If anyone has improvements to suggest, or bug reports, they are welcome.

• Unfortunately, other urgencies prevented me from investigating and responding.

However, I anonymised the configuration files for a reverse proxy I used in front of MDaemon in a couple of installations and put them in this repostory.

If anyone has improvements to suggest, or bug reports, they are welcome.