MDaemon and Outlook - calendar | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

MDaemon and Outlook - calendar

• Hello,

Could you help to clarify one moment. I want to use calendar planning in Outlook. But unfortunately, haven’t any possibility – 1) For function “Open shared calendar” you can see below Warning “Cannot display the folder.” 2) And also function “Share Calendar” is not accessible.

But in Web interface “MDaemon Webmail” everything is ok and I can see Shared calendars.

Please could you help to find the reason, I need this feature in Outlook also.

Microsoft Windows Version 10.0.22621.1778 (64 bit)

Outlook Version 16.0.14332.20503 (64 bit)

MDaemon Connector for MDaemon (MDConnector32.dll) Version 7.0.7 (64 bit)

MDaemon Connector Toolbar (MDConnector32X.dll) Version 7.0.7 (64 bit)

• See if this solves your dilemma:

Create a shared calendar on the server using the "Public Folder Manager" rather than from within webmail or the Outlook client. Of course, you would assign access using ACL.

•  As I understand everything is ok there -

• It appears your ACL is different from mine with different access rights. Are you signed in as Administrator?

Also, your example references an email address as "anyone@". For comparison, I am using MDaemon 23.0 and mine shows "anyone" without the @ sign. See if removing the @ sign fixes your issue.

Also, if I manually add an email user it adds the complete email address, like this. If removing the @ sign above doesn't work, look into adding a user manually for testing purposes.

• @Sergey 

I've also had problems with the calendar.

Attempts 1:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook

Delete all files in this folder.

After that, restart Outlook.

Attempts 2:

Delete the Outlook profile and create a new one.

Delete all files in this folder.
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outlook

After that, restart Outlook.

Martin