Activesync Foldersync reseting | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Activesync Foldersync reseting

• Hello,

Configuring activesync account with outlook 365 MSO (Version 2401) the conection keep reseting after trying the foldersync.

Is there any incompatibility? what we can look forward to make it work?

Thanks.

• We are still investigating the issue.  The currnet work around is to downgrade to the previous version of Outlook.

• How we can do that, or where I can download it?

It's in a new formated PC.

Thanks.

• Everything I've found so far says that version 2401 is only in the Current Channel (Preview), not in the Current Channel or in any of the other Enterprise channels.  You should just be able to change to the Current Channel.  How to change channels varies, I'd reccomend contacting Microsoft for the details on how to do it in your environment.  

If you are already on the Current Channel, I would again have to refer you to Microsoft as the process to downgrade also varies. 

Please also report the issue to Microsoft. 

We are still investigating it to see if we can work around it.

• In case its helpful, I found this article from Microsoft on installing a previous version of Office.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-revert-to-an-earlier-version-of-office-2bd5c457-a917-d57e-35a1-f709e3dda841

• According to the response we received this morning from Microsoft, we believe they are intending to fix this for the next update.

• Thanks!

• Hi, are there some news? I've 40 customers with outlook ko at the moment. Outlook look connected ma no emails download\upload.

• We still have the same problem plus, exisiting users are also having problems. They don't receive the new e-mails.

• Please report the issue to microsoft.  I've reported it to them and they tell me they are going to fix it, but they can't tell me when it will be fixed.

• Hi,

I have the same issue with 350+ Outlook users...

• Hello,  Downgrading as admin solves the problem temporary:

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun\officec2rclient.exe" /update user updatetoversion=16.0.17126.20132

• Yes, thank you, but it's gonna take forever to downgrade 100+ clients. At the moment our clients are using webmail but they are running out of patience. I'm start to think this is an attempt from microsoft to push people to migrate to 365. 

• Microsoft has posted details for working around the issue on their site.  Unfortunately, the best work around if you want to keep using Outlook, is still to downgrade.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/da2dc0dd-297e-48ba-b6d9-ab18f5d522fc

• Microsoft is releaseing a fix for this issue.  

The details can be found there.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/outlook-desktop-exchange-activesync-connections-stopped-working-in-version-2401-da2dc0dd-297e-48ba-b6d9-ab18f5d522fc?preview=true