UPGRADING 14.5.7 32 BIT TO LATEST VERSION OF 64 BIT | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

UPGRADING 14.5.7 32 BIT TO LATEST VERSION OF 64 BIT

• I am currently running version 14.5.7 32 bit can I do a direct upgrade to 23.5.1 64 bit or do I need to do an incremental version by version.  

I saw on here that someone running version 19 could direct update to latest but not sure if I can being so old a version

• Upgrading from 14.5.7 to MDaemon 23.5 should work by just installing 23.5, however, I have not tested it and there are a lot of changes.  I'd reccomend backing up the entire MDaemon directory structure before upgrading.

• did that last night (backup)

• I decided to incrementally install from 14.5.7 to 19.5.9

Will The downloaded file from previous versions directory install as an upgrade or will it install as a separate install.  

I get this message 

"A 32-bit version of Mdaemon has been detected. Are you sure you want to install the 64-bit version"

Will it over write the existing directory as an upgrade or will it install as a separate install 

• It will over write the existing directory as an upgrade.  

• okay thanks

• OKAY HOW DO I GET THE ANTIVIRUS FOR 19.5.9 64BIT.  i HAVE A VALID LICENSE KEY UNTIL 12/19/2024 BUT IT WOILL NOT LET ME ENTER IT TO ACTIVATE .  SAYS LICENSE FILE IS MISSING

• Can you send me your license key privately?  You can send it to arron.caruth@mdaemon.com. Please do not include your license key anything you post to our community forums.

Can you post a screen shot of the error?    

• Last night I emailed you instructions that should correct the issue for you.  Please let us know if you are still having issues or if you run into any new ones.

• it worked thanks