Signature Image size changes | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Signature Image size changes

• I have image added to my signature with locked size but when Im going back and forth in email with someone, some of the signature images would get really big and out of proportion. is there anyway to lock it for good so it doesnt go out of proportion?

Thank you!

• What version of MDaemon are you using?

What email client are you using to send the messages?

If you are using webmail, which theme are you using?

Does this occur with all messages or only some?  

Do you know what email client the other party is using when this happens?

Can you send us the MSG file for a message that this has occurred with along with a screen shot that shows how the message is being displayed in your email client?

Can you provide the raw HTML of your signature so we can try to reproduce the issue?  If you are using webmail you can find the signatures in the C:\MDaemon\Users\$DOMAIN$\$MAILBOX$\WC\ directory.  They will be named signature-$NAME$.html.txt.

Please zip all the requested files and upload them to https://mdaemon.sharefile.com/r-rc3922c1eed334d4dbf5e34f0bd04ccd6

• Thank you for the reply.

Im using webmail using lookout theme. Version is 23.5.3

Cant really pinpoint when it happens because it was random for me. also, it happens when replying back and forth. like after couple of back and forths. The signatures images are individually added not from the administration side.

Im not 100% sure but I may have found an answer. Our image that was being used was 2166xSomething. So it was big and being locked into smaller scale. Im going to try using edited (smaller size) image.

Thank you for the reply and I'll let you know if that doesnt solve the issue.