Unable to forward messages outside Mdaemon | MDaemon Technologies, Ltd.

Unable to forward messages outside Mdaemon

• Hi

Time ago I requested support to block the option to forward messages outside the domain so @mydomain.com only could forward messages to @mydomain.com but honestly I don't remember your answer but probably it worked.

Now I need to configure a specific domain to be able to forward messages outside but it does not work. I configure the forward option in the account without retain local copy, no restrictions to send/receive to/from any domain, but doesn't work, when I send a email to that account it's stored in the inbox but it's not forwarded. If I setup the forward to any other domain hosted in the Mdaemon, it works.

Seem that it doesn't want to forward outside the server (but only forward because I can send messages to anywhere).

Any idea about how to trace the problem? I can see anything in the logs.

Thanks in advance

• What version of MDaemon are you using?

In MDaemon under Setup / Preferences / Miscellaneous, is the box for "Do not allow anyone to forward mail to foreign domains" enabled?  

How are you trying to forward the message, are you editing the Forwarding settings for the account?

What does the routing log show is happening?

• In MDaemon under Setup / Preferences / Miscellaneous, is the box for "Do not allow anyone to forward mail to foreign domains" enabled?  

How are you trying to forward the message, are you editing the Forwarding settings for the account?

What does the routing log show is happening?